Economical Mini Color Dome Camera Features 2X Variable Focal Auto Iris Lens. The WV-CF224 Color Dome Camera from Panasonic is equipped with a 380,000 pixel, ¼-type CCD and can be used with both AC and DC power sources. In addition to 480-line horizontal resolution, it can operate effectively in lighting as low as 2 lux (0.2 fc) with an aperture setting of F1.4. A full range of correction features including Backlight Compensation (BLC), Aperture Correction, and Auto tracing White Balance (ATW) ensure crisp color images in dark or backlit environments. The 2.8mm to 6.0mm variable-focal auto iris lens is standard equipment, and provides easy installation and camera angle adjustment. When used with a 24-volt AC power source, it simultaneously supports Internal, Line-Lock, and VD2 synchronization, making it simple to configure a reliable, multi-channel camera system. Great specs, economical cost, simple operation, and system flexibility. The WV-CF224 is perfect for a wide range of applications.
• 135mm (5-5/16 diameter compact color dome camera for indoor use
• 480-line horizontal resolution
• Minimum illumination of 2 lux (0.2 fc)
• 50dB signal to noise ratio
• Built-in aperture level (sharp/soft) correction
• Video monitor output jack provides on the spot checking fo lens angle setting
• Can be installed in standard electric junction box.
• 24V AC/12V DC compatible power source operation to suit a wide variety of applications
Chip Size 1/4"
Resolution 480 lines (horizontal)
Minimum Illumination 2 lux (0.2 fc)
Lens 2x variable focal lens
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 50 db
Power 12V DC / 24V AC
Dimensions (H x W) 3.5625'' x 5.3125''
Weight 1.01 lbs
"A" class item